• Potentially by-pass developmental classes saving time and money
• Assess your skills by taking the COMPASS diagnostics test
• Improve skills by working with MyFoundationsLab
• Earn one college credit for participation in GEN100
• Become familiar with OCTC resources
• Potentially receive credit for work completed during this 2-week camp
• Meet with an advisor to schedule fall classes
• Meet a mentor who will guide you through your first year at OCTC
College Connections will meet 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday—Friday, July 28 – August 8, at the Chandler Conference Center in OCTC’s Advanced Technology Center. There will be daily prize drawings, including one for a Nook.
For information, contact OCTC College Readiness Coordinator Donna Butler at email@example.com or 270-686-4495. Space is limited, so register now!